According to a survey of professionals at Lloyds Banking Group’s annual Property Horizons conference this week, seven out of ten property professionals believe that the London 2012 Games will contribute to the recovery of the commercial property market in London while 92% of the audience feel that the London 2012 Games will have a long-term positive affect on property values in east London.
- WE HAVE MOVED!: http://wp.me/pY2Vw-21 7 years ago
- #newham #olympics #london2012 The 100-metre high oddity to mark the 'entrance' to East London: http://wp.me/pY2Vw-1X 7 years ago
- BBC News - How to stage the Olympics on a shoestring: http://wp.me/pY2Vw-1U 7 years ago
- BBC - CBBC Programmes - My Life, The Young Mayor of Newham: http://wp.me/pY2Vw-1Q 7 years ago
- #olympics #london2012 ArcelorMittal Orbit tower gets the thumbs up from #Newham Council: http://wp.me/pY2Vw-1M 7 years ago